nopin

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Huh

It amuses me the way the Minor News does weather after-casts. It was cold Friday night! it says.

Yes, it was. Saturday morning I dressed warmly to walk the dogs, and realized with some chagrin that I was wearing the exact same clothes on top that I wear to ski in winter. Later, layer by layer came off as the sun came out and warmed the day to a beautiful summer day. I went berry picking with friends, and we very much enjoyed the warm, sunny afternoon!



And now I have four! Four quarts of blueberries! Ah, ah, ah!

2 comments:

mdr said...

Are those blueberries as they look? Don't eat too much if too sour for the stomach...

Arvay said...

Yes, they are blueberries, just as they look! My first quart was sour so I'm going to add lots of sugar and use it for pies; the later ones had already gotten sweet!