nopin

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Minor News sez...

...It's still snowing. I didn't shovel again this morning, but will do so when I get home this evening.

So the other evening I dropped by my neighbors' house, and the conversation opened thusly:

"Have you had dinner?"

Yes, thanks, I had... ahhh... well, I ate a leftover chicken drumstick while standing in front of the refrigerator. Then I had a PBJ. Then I thought I should eat some veggies, so I sauteed some spinach and ate that. Then I was still hungry, so I ate a chunk of cheese. So I'm good, thanks!

There was a pause.

"You know how you buy bags of dog chow, and you give each of the dogs a scoop? And you can also get cat chow, and I'm sure you get rabbit chow?"

Aaaahhhh... Yes?

"They should make something called Bachelor Chow, for people like you!"

Aaaaaannnnnddddd... here is a video of a behbehelephant playing in a pile of sand.

You're welcome.

4 comments:

mdr said...

People (neighbors) must be envious about your being not fat not thin, with that appetite.

BTW, I don't know if others were frustrated by the "word verification" below, this is the 3rd entry I try, see if I got it right.

mdr said...

I got it. I got it

flying fish said...

I want some 'bachelor chow'! I've wished for some sort of kibble to (bad rhyme time) nibble more than once.

mdr: I think the word verification is getting harder to see on a lot of sites, maybe spam machines are getting more sophisticated?

Arvay said...

I feel the same as you both... the word verification thingies are getting increasingly difficult! And I still get spam posts!