nopin

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Yay snow!

This morning, I woke up and stepped outside to this:




About a foot of snow, and more falling!

I know, I know, I get few oo's and ahhs, and little shoveling sympathy, from my tramontane friends to the south, some of whom had to shovel their way out from over 15 feet of snow this winter, and who had to import shoveling help from the National Guard.

Nevertheless, I am amused by my Fairbanks snow mini-dumps. :)

My car was under a nice cover of fluff:


And on our morning run, slight breezes brought down flumps and clumps of accumulated snow from the trees:


When I got back, I took an hour and a half to shovel the driveway:


Finished! Yeah!


Checked the last item on my list:


And I might get to do it all again tomorrow morning!

It was nothing like the snowpocalypse of last year, but it could turn into something comparable! I heard a weather report that we could get up to seven more inches tonight!

No comments: