nopin

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Announcement

Announcements to all nine of my loyal readers:

1) I've turned off the "prove you're a human" requirement on the comments. If the spam gets out of control, I'll either turn it back on or learn to live with it. I agree with what y'all have said--those word verification thingies are getting ever more difficult to read!

2) I've gotten rid of the scrolly-photoviewing thingie and changed it to a simple click-to-expand, use-your-back-button-to-go-back. If you like it better the other way, let me know, but I prefer this way because I'm a Luddite and don't need no fancy-scrolly-photos.

2 comments:

flying fish said...

double yay! Thanks for both luddite style improvements!

Anonymous said...

Your loyal reader #7 (or is it 8? I forget) likes the change. And I am impressed that you have reached a total of 9. If you can find one more, you will have made double digits!