nopin

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Psh!

This attitude is why people think runners are self-righteous:


And that, my friends, is why I don't tell people that I am a habitual runner.

If that graphic makes you high-five yourself, hey, props to you if that's what makes you happy. But don't be surprised when your friends roll their eyes at you and don't bring you bacon chicken narwhals or invite you to Cheez-It quiche parties. Because bacon chicken narwhals and Cheez-It quiches are not for you; they are for the Rest of Us.

1 comment:

flying fish said...

I bet the fancy runner in the poster secretly wants to eat the bacon narwhal. She's already tried cheez-it quiche but doesn't want to admit it!

I love the picture of the over the eaves sunflowers! Mine are pretty dwarfy compared to that, but they flowered and flowered again so it's a successful summer.