nopin

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Eskimo Rap



The rhyme animal, rap hanibal, canibul, severely damage, ur admirals
clavical, lyrics are magical, n other emcees, are non compatible,

Native rats, that spit native raps, grab the gats,
the first pocket thats fat, we put it 2 they back,

MC smasher, leaven ur cranium
shattered, n brain splattered, back
fractured, crush everything
about u, that is matter

"naw mean!"

I listen 2 rap, made in 97, 98,
whoever fronts, I bruttaly
decapitate,

"Meth-Kills"

"Crack-Kills"

"Alcohol-Kills"

Always
WALK THE LINE!


My favorite is this:

Yo yo yo, check dis crazy flo!
U don't rhyme for attention, putcho mind in suspension
Look @ me, Look @ you; no need to compare
every hata be giving you the glare.
Don't let no one trouble yo mind,
people are more crazy dan kind.
whatever u do, do you
or someone will try shoot u down like a caribou
yeah, I'm bringing up the culture, listen you
haters hangin' like a vulture.
I'm eskimo so I got crazy flo
I know you'll wanna hear mo

All of the misspellings are deliberate. There is a correctly used semicolon. There is a caribou reference. There are multiple correctly used apostrophes. I'd love to meet the kid who wrote it!

2 comments:

Biting Tongue said...

That is aweseome!

mdr said...

Shoot down like a carobou :-)