nopin

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Failed attempts at cuddling fuzzy things

Went to a sheep and wool educational workshop at Calypso Farm, but no behbeh goat kids nor lambos had been born yet.

Here is a photo of a curious and personable sheep:


And here is Nenno (sp?), demonstrating how he gets shorn. He sits very cooperatively.


Nenno getting his annual shave:


A goat, chillin' in the sun:


When I left the building yesterday to walk to my car, I noticed that the sky looked like Summer:


I was let into the reindeer pen this morning, but the behbehs were all WAY too shy to let me come near. They were curious and approached me, but walked away at the last minute. Dang! No behbeh reindeer cuddling!







Oh well. I will have to return to Calypso Farm after the lambs and kids come. And I know for certain that I'll get to cuddle them! Yay!

2 comments:

mdr said...

That Alaskan sky sure was beautiful

blip said...

The lambs and kids(of the goat variety) are already hatched at Hidden Villa. Wish you could have been here to enjoy them with Sierra!