nopin

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Official season change

Rosie Creek has officially broken open, and the girls and I have lost our access to the neighborhood trail system for the Summer. Sigh. Oh well. After making this discovery at the beginning of our walk this morning, we climbed the trail back to the house, put the girls on their leashes, and headed over to the Isberg Trail System across the street. Those trails are really looking great, especially after the recent work; the main trail is all lined with plastic and gravel, and there is no mud in sight. The side trails are in the shade and are still covered with soft snow!

Nice, eh?


The girls always bound ahead.


Tonight I am attending a chocolate-themed fundraiser for the UAF museum. It pleases me to no end that I spent the later half of my morning manually splitting wood, and will spend the evening in a silk dress and stiletto-heeled sandals. I am proud to be a woman that can claim that!

1 comment:

mdr said...

Have fun and health in all seasons.