nopin

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

*barf* here's a post

Not much to report as I am slammed at work. However, I can't keep all eight of my loyal readers hanging, so here are some miscellaneous photos.

A luahoano, photographed through my sunglasses in attempt to get all of the colors:


G, J, P, and me, off to the prom:


Miss Millie B. Doofus, Supreme Ruler of the People's Independent Republic of Bunnistan, had her grass hopper completely full of wild greens for the first time this year:


There you have it. The ol' photo dump post. Enjoy!

5 comments:

mdr said...

I thought prom is only for high schoolers??

Anonymous said...

While the shots of greens are nice, your loyal readers would prefer to see shots *of* Miss Millie. :)

Arvay said...

We were being facetious. We weren't going to a prom. :)

Rena said...

Thank goodness we've grown out of prom age! I hated highschool! The four of you look very nice!

What a lucky bunny that Millie Bunn is. I know you've mentioned dandelion greens before - does Millie have favorites? Will she pick and choose and eat certain greens first?
I've heard that cows are actually quite choosey, and spend a lot of time examining the field, looking for choice morsels.

Arvay said...

Yup, yup. You could not pay me enough to reclaim my so-called glory days of childhood. :)

Dandelion greens and cilantro are Miss Millie's two favorite things!

She has been looking poorly lately, so I have been trying to spoil her while I can. 10 years is a good run for a bunny; I just hope her passing is peaceful. And peas-full. :)