nopin

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Food Photos

I love the color of "ruby-red" grapefruit. Why do they call it "ruby red" when it's the color of salmon?



My Valentine's Day cookies. Aren't they cute? I used Scharffenberger chocolate that B sent.

The heart log:


Yum!


I wrapped a few in cling film to bring to some friends that we were meeting yesterday evening at a Chinese New Year party on campus, and the forgot them on the couch. Autumn and Linden didn't touch them. I tell you, they are the World's Most Perfect Dogs. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you can be a professional baker. The cookies are just too beautiful to be true. I wish I could have one.

Anonymous said...

blippir masses yar baking! mmm... and I don't even like chocolate that much!

BTW, did you hear that scharffenberger is closing in berkeley? hershey's is going to make it all somewhere in the midwest now.