nopin

Thursday, February 5, 2009

WHOA

So, ummmm, somehow I stumbled upon another memory stick of photos I had not downloaded. It dates from last October. Well, all I missed showing you guys was food! Hahaha. Well, here we are, better late than never.

Here is my pumpkin chiffon cake:


Here is what the interior looks like:


It was a very "adult" cake--light and not too sweet. It was nice, but not really a good birthday cake! I like my birthday cake to be rich!

Here is the pile of cheeses I got as gifts. :D


Here are the cupcakes I made:

4 comments:

LoveANewIdea said...

I love the little cow cheese!

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

dddddrrrrrrrooooooooollllllll...


LOL! my word veri is prebaker

Arvay said...

The little cow cheese actually had quite a bit of wax, so the actual cheese part was much less cheese than expected. Other than that, it was a great cheese!

To paraphrase something my father once said, you know what's better than cheese?

MO' cheese!

Anonymous said...

You are such a good cook/baker. Dan is very lucky in more than one way.