nopin

Sunday, July 12, 2009

All kinds of miscellany

The wildfires continue to burn, there are lots of whales in the SF Bay area (how cool is that?), and here are some a lot of photos.

On and around Wickersham Dome:





Rock cairns mark the trail above the tree line:


A few early blueberries:




And a few shots of my garden:

Peas:


Alpine strawberries I bought from Ann. She says they will over Winter.


Lots of little zucchinis:


All four of the tomatoes I started from seed have flowers now. The ones I got as seedlings from Ann already have little green tomatoes. Today is hot enough to drive away the mosquitoes, so I did some pretty ruthless pruning.

Early girl. Looking good, but not as good as the others.


4th of July. Looking the best of the four:


Northern Exposure:


Good 'n Early. This one didn't start out so hot, but it was the first to put out flowers.


My Lakota squash is going crazy:


All of the squash are, actually. Here is the Sunbeam:


Squash blossom:

1 comment:

mdr said...

Really really enjoy reading about your garden and plants. You have always had green thumbs. Hope you will have a harvest.