nopin

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Final installment of the report on the trip to Southerly Lands

Here is my final report from my Southerly Adventure.

The Northbound drive was as beautiful as the Southbound, with stunning views of Denali throughout:




I am not used to seeing the South side of Denali!


It has jagged peaks in front of it:


I caught a painter at work on a lovely painting. He was generous with his time and let me snap a photo:


I cannot imagine how much more beautiful the scene would have been had all this fireweed still been in bloom:


The Denali Park region was well into Fall, with the trees turning their Fall colors:


And the tundra brush turning red:


Femoose and hemoose!


The shemoose dunked her whole head into the water to eat!


And that concludes my report on Southerly Adventures.

1 comment:

TwoYaks said...

A lucky picture with the moose composition! Nice!