nopin

Saturday, September 17, 2011

In which I have my arse handed to me in a steamed bun eating contest

Let the lady protest first: This thing was for speed, not quantity. Otherwise, I would have kicked all of those haole butts. As it is, I didn't even make the top three... Nevertheless, thank you Sipping Streams for an excellent meal!

I'm ready!


M came with me. M and I could out-eat all of those people for quantity, but neither of us eats quickly. What's the pride in that? Harumph!


And here I go...


Yay!


And that's the best I could do, in ten minutes!

4 comments:

b said...

Did they make those buns? (If not, where can you get those in Fairbanks?) What were the fillings?

Arvay said...

They made them there. There were red bean paste, chicken with ginger, BBQ pork, and veggies with bean thread. :)

Arvay said...

No; it's run by a Chinese family.

mdr said...

I am glad you didn't win by quanity nor speed. I think you were very smart to not torture your stomach