nopin

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mississippi Revisited

A weird thing happened to my camera when we were in Mississippi... the data card wasn't fully inserted, and the photos wrote directly to the camera somehow. Anyway, I only just the other night found the data cable to pull them off, so here are a few shots I'd like to share.

Photos from the cypress swamp:








A photo from the wildlife conservation center:

A crappie! LOL! Yup. Toilet humor. That's why you love me. :)

And, of course, I have more gluttony photos:

Mmmmmm brisket and greens.... and bacon.... mmmmmm... :P

This cafe was awesome!


Western Virginia beats Starkville, Mississippi for both climate and natural beauty, but Mississippi wins the prizes for food, hospitality, and the overall warmth of its people. I might just have to vacation there after I no longer travel there for work.

Puddn'! I swear! If I didn't already have two home states to juggle, I might just have to claim Mississippi!

3 comments:

Rena said...

Oh Arvay, d'ya have to live so far away from California? I wish you lived next door!

flying fish said...

whoa. That brisket and greens made my mouth water!

Arvay said...

Ah, don't worry. My only direction from here is closer. :)