nopin

Monday, April 6, 2009

Dan's birthday photos

Today is Dan's birthday, so we had his birthday dinner party last night.

This is how you chill beers in Spring in Fairbanks:


Here are the boys drinking Dan's birthday scotch with ice from Castner Glacier:

Have you ever had a scotch on 1000-year-old rocks?

Here is Dan's birthday cake. I made a carrot cake using my beloved bundt cake pan:


I also made a spanakopita, a leek and tomato quiche, and garlic noodles. I forgot to take photos. :)

3 comments:

mdr said...

Please say happy belated birthday to Dan for me.

That cake looks like a 31's rocky-road ice cream cake.

Anonymous said...

Where were those guys coming from?

Arvay said...

A little more detail on the question, please, anon? :)

Those guys came from... their respective homes, is the only way I can think of to answer that question. That can't be what you were after, is it?