nopin

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Here comes the sun...

It was quite warm today on the Tanana. As I skied out with the wind at my back, I removed my hat, gloves, jacket, and scarf. The girls were panting with their tongues lolling out, and they weren't even pulling me. Just running around having fun.

Here is the same view as in this photo:


And here is Autumn:


And Linden:


In other news, Fairbanks now has a Chinese tea shop. How nice. I hope they sell bulk tea for my larder, so I won't have to order online any more.

And in other other news, IBM does not want to eat Sun any more.

2 comments:

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

Best time of the year in the Interior! Enjoy!

As always, love the shots of the dogs. When will we see puppy pics?

mdr said...

Autumn looks like a WOLF in that picture. Are you sure she is not a wolf :-)