nopin

Friday, May 28, 2010

Hot

It is hot. How hot? Not hot enough to impress Arizonans, but hot for May in Fairbanks. It's making for an early fire season.

The girls are dumping their Winter coats in clumps and gobs, which is just fine by me. The sooner we get it over with, the sooner my cabin will be clean again and free of fur clumps wafting around. Also, the girls will be comfy!

As for me, I am not uncomfortable. This is what Summer is supposed to be! Warm spells in the middle of Winter make me uneasy, and cold snaps in the middle of Summer make me irritable. But cold in Winter and heat is Summer is what the Good Lord intended, so no complaints here!

3 comments:

Miss E. said...

And here we are having unseasonable rain and cold, which is making my tomato plants VERY grumpy.

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

Could you send some of that summer warmth down here? It's wet, cold, rainy. Blech. My winter chillis are thriving though, and the grape vine have got it in their thiny little heads to start budding, and the bulbs love the winter here.

On second thought, don't send the heat down here since that'd probably cool it off a bit :) Besides, we need the rain.

mdr said...

No complaints of summer heat or winter cold, because we are mentally prepared for it. A lot of things in life are also depending how we want to look at it.